We provide free WordPress-powered websites for groups and organizations involved in disaster relief and community resilience work in New York City.
Our free website’s features include:
- News and Events Syndication: Your news and events are automatically syndicated through NYC:Prepared networks and beyond.
- Events Calendar: Beautiful, easy to use calendars and event listings that support participant registration and ticket sales.
- Email Newsletter: Easy-to-send newsletters that people can sign up for on your site. You can also import/export contacts.
- Donation Processing: Collect donations on your website and have them go straight into your organization’s bank account.
- Form Builder: Create forms to collect and manage information about volunteers, supporters, people in need and others.
- Integration: The information you publish on your site will be optimized for sharing within the NYC:Prepared network.
- Autonomy: Export everything you create. No fees. No hassles. No restrictions.
We also offer free WordPress trainings and can refer you to vetted WordPress consultants who can help take your site to the next level.
All of our tools and services are available to members of approved networks who register through our Information Management System. Once registered, we’ll send you instructions for receiving a free website for your organization.