We’re happy to announce the launch of NYC Prepared’s community network. Formed in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, this initiative provides New York City’s relief and resilience community with the world’s finest free/libre/open-source emergenement software.
- Find groups in our directory
- Learn about community events
- Read aggregated news from our community
- Get a free, fully hosted website
- Connect an existing site to our network through RSS
- Share their news and events with a larger audience
- Be guaranteed we’ll never hide your posts, or charge you to promote them!
How to join:
- Register as an individual user
- Submit the application form with the details of your group
Each group must be part of a long-term recovery network
- Once you’re confirmed, start posting events, news and newsletters!
Read more about the setup on our project wiki.